Saturday, February 28, 2009

moments

but what minutes!
count them by sensation,
and not by calendars,
and each moment
is a day.
~benjamin disraeli

6 comments:

Sally said...

Amen!

(((HUGS)))

Carol Dunton said...

Is this not so true?? Thank you, dear lady, for all of your support, love, hugs and words...you really have been a source of strength and I appreciate all of your love. You are an angel!!
xo
C

Annette said...

so very true!! so glad I can a moment in my day with you, if I lived closer we could have a whole day....
Love you
Annette

p.s.
as always & always will be....give Milo kisses for me.

Brenda said...

Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

love you my darling friend.
Love your photographs and your quotes and you

Joni said...

Funny how some moments zip by so fast and others drag...makes it difficult to hold on to them, but I certainly find each one to be very valuable!

Hope your days are packed with lots os sensational moments ~

Love and hugs to you dear friend ~