Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy L.O.V.E. day!

my heart is so full
and overflowing
for every blessing that is ours.
i hope each one of you
enjoys your day
celebrating your blessings
and the love they bring to your life.

9 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Valentine's Day! That is a beautiful picture of bleeding hearts too!

Sally said...

Happy L.O.V.E. day to you also, Kimberly, and many more beautiful blessings to come your way! :)

Annette said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!! my heart does overflow to know your my friend, blessings, celebrating, joy, life and love...you have done all of this more in my life, and Thank you!!
XOXOXOXO
Annette
p.s.
Give Milo a Valentine smooch for me!

Joni said...

Happy Valentine's Day dear friend...wishing you a day surrounded by love...

Debbie said...

Hope you enjoyed your day filled with love, family and cupcakes! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special night. I really can not tell you enough how much your family means to me. I do cherish each moment I am able to spend with all of you. Thank you for always welcoming me (and my children) with hugs. Josie did not stop talking on the way home last night, she kept wanting to go back! :)

Jeanne said...

love you

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love this picture of the Bleeding Heart plant!

Thanks Kimberly for the comments. You are a treasure..

I am having a give-a-way so please come by..
love you, Nita

SweetAnnee said...

Lovely..I can't wait till the Bleeding Hearts bloom here.
Happy Valentines to you and
your family.!!

Hug the little grandson for me.

love, Deena

Brenda said...

I'm late but I hope you had a glorious Valentine's Day!