That is so pretty....I must of have you on my mind last night when I went to bed...I dreamed that it was snowing here and I walked outside and you where here, it was the most wonderful dream I had in a long time, then I see you guys got some snow....weird uh? or maybe not? this time last year we were in Scottsdale and it was like 72 degrees, that's when my real dad had his stroke...now I worry about him in Oklahoma cause of the tornado...but I'm gonna call in a bit. Enjoy your beautiful snow top mountains. Love to all Annette p.s. Give Milo a kiss for me!!
5 comments:
That is so pretty....I must of have you on my mind last night when I went to bed...I dreamed that it was snowing here and I walked outside and you where here, it was the most wonderful dream I had in a long time, then I see you guys got some snow....weird uh? or maybe not? this time last year we were in Scottsdale and it was like 72 degrees, that's when my real dad had his stroke...now I worry about him in Oklahoma cause of the tornado...but I'm gonna call in a bit. Enjoy your beautiful snow top mountains.
Love to all
Annette
p.s.
Give Milo a kiss for me!!
What a refreshing sight for you...nothing compares to nature and now you have a new color on the canvas to enjoy...for a little while anyway!
xoxoxo
Beautiful Miz Kimberly!
LOVE
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing; especially fpr us folks who never even see snow in a distance! :)
Post a Comment