was to meet their new nephew
milo winter......
and share with jamie and matt.
but on sunday
an outing was planned......
to shop for
the
dress.
i was there, along with all her sisters,
baby milo, little journey and for a bit...brody.
quite an entourage.
jamie went in with cassie
jamie went in with cassie
and would bring her out
and we would oooh and ahhh
and give our opinions....all 5 of us....
and jessamyn would take pictures....
it could have been quite overwhelming...
but this is what cassie wanted.
there was a little dancing
a lot of laughter
a time filled with love!
and it came down to two....
and it came down to two....
and either one would have been amazing....
but she chose one.
this is what she said,...
"the one was a gorgeous, amazing dress, and i loved it,
but then......there is my dress..."
and she smiled!
what a fun memorable day!
what a fun memorable day!




8 comments:
I'm sure which ever one she picked...it will be beautiful on her! I bet the store clerks were a bit overwhelmed??
Precious moments...she's a very lucky girl to be surrounded by such love and enthusiasm and I bet THE dress is one-of-a-kind beautiful...can't wait to see it! When is the big day? I'll need to set my patience-o-meter accordingly...*wink.
Love to you ~
love you
love all you share
How fun...I got all excited just looking for first communion dresses for Amanda, you know they are all white with a veil, I cant imagine going wedding dress shopping for her, not any time soon =) shes going to make a beautiful bride, so when is the big day?
Hugs
Annette
p.s.
As usual...give Milo smooches for me!
What FUN! For most families having all 5 sisters and mom dress shopping would be overwhelming, but with you guys....it could not be any other way! I love what she said about "her dress"! Glad you were able to have a wonderful day with all your girls! :)
I can't imagine a more fun day of memory making!
thanks for capturing that moment for me mom. even the song is perfect! jme sent me some pictures and i smiled when i saw them. one step closer!
And it's beautiful! SOOOO happy we all got to be a part of that special event. :)
And the party afterward....well let me just say "cheers!" :)
Post a Comment