Lake Kimberly was definetly the place to be today! What glorious weather it was! The tootsies are too cutsie and how sweet that this cherubs had such a fun day with their nonnie.... such love!
Kimberly, thank you for your sweet comment. You touched my heart, made me feel comforted and gave me stength. It is such a tough road...but I smile in peace knowing that all ended well. Bless you, dear lady. Carol
Only in Arizona can you be swimmin' in February! The days are getting warmer here, but not quite THAT warm. I did shed my sweater today at school, but walking back to my car at 6pm I had to put it back on! Funny I did notice the difference 4 days make in the blossoming of the trees. The tree I shot last Thursday for that photo challenge is now completely pink with big blossoms dancing on every branch...
Have a wonderful Wednesday and soak up a little sun for me, I look like Casper!
Lake Kimberly, I love it! and swimming in Feb, not here in my part of Calif. yesterday was gergous, but clouds are strolling in!! although I did open a few windows to get fresh air and air out! then by 6 p.m. they where being closed and sweats where being put on! I need sun so bad, I look like a fresh bleached white sheet walking around. Glad you got to enjoy your day with the grand babies at "Lake Kimberly" Love you Annette
6 comments:
Lake Kimberly was definetly the place to be today! What glorious weather it was! The tootsies are too cutsie and how sweet that this cherubs had such a fun day with their nonnie.... such love!
Kimberly, thank you for your sweet comment. You touched my heart, made me feel comforted and gave me stength. It is such a tough road...but I smile in peace knowing that all ended well. Bless you, dear lady.
Carol
Only in Arizona can you be swimmin' in February! The days are getting warmer here, but not quite THAT warm. I did shed my sweater today at school, but walking back to my car at 6pm I had to put it back on! Funny I did notice the difference 4 days make in the blossoming of the trees. The tree I shot last Thursday for that photo challenge is now completely pink with big blossoms dancing on every branch...
Have a wonderful Wednesday and soak up a little sun for me, I look like Casper!
xoxoxo
Send some of that Lake Kimberly weather to me! I love the tooties in the water photo!
How precious!! Any little child who visits Lake Kimberly is very, very blessed!! :)
Lake Kimberly, I love it! and swimming in Feb, not here in my part of Calif. yesterday was gergous, but clouds are strolling in!! although I did open a few windows to get fresh air and air out! then by 6 p.m. they where being closed and sweats where being put on! I need sun so bad, I look like a fresh bleached white sheet walking around. Glad you got to enjoy your day with the grand babies at "Lake Kimberly"
Love you
Annette
Oh I can hardly wait for our turn.
I need sunshine and warmth.
Love you
Post a Comment