Sunday, February 8, 2009

welcome home

i am home
jamie, matt and baby milo are home
and it feels so wonderful.

the trip was an amazing time.
there is such an abundance of love
for this little boy...
by so many.


at the airport yesterday, aunties, uncles, cousins
papa and nonnie.....
welcomed this little family home
with signs, banners, balloons
and love...
documenting this amazing time
of a little family coming home.


there is such peace and joy in my heart.
it feels so good
and i want to be mindful
every day
of each and every
blessing
we
have been given.
thankful heart
if you would like to see more pictures
of this little family click here
(matt and jamie's sister-in-law was able to take pictures while they were there.)

10 comments:

Joni said...

Welcome home indeed! Sorry, I had to go look at the pictures before I left a comment...baby Milo is absolutely perfect and gorgeous...what a blessing in so many ways and the pictures turned out wonderful! I even got a little tear in my eye while looking at them...I'm just sooo happy for Jamie and Matt...it's funny how people I've never even met can steal my heart, but you guys have done it! What a beautiful journey and thank you so much for sharing all the steps along the way...congratulations to the entire family!

sending you BIG BIG hugs and lots of smiles ~

pchickki said...

Oh my what a beautiful baby and they all look so happy. You have some beautiful family and I am sure it was hard to leave this wonderful bundle of joy.

You will have many more pictures and many memories to create with Milo.

Congratulations to you all!
Welcome Home
Hugs
Patti

Sally said...

I'm so happy for ALL of you. God is good!! My heart and prayers go out to Jamie, Matt and Milo as they begin this journey together with such love and devotion.

Praise God!!!!!

Annette said...

Kim...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be a part of your family, like Joni..I've got tears going here, and this new little man in all your lifes named Milo..well he's stoled my heart, its funny how emotions can play on someone for people we've never met! I am so thrilled and just full of joy for all you, God is so wonderful and greatly to be praised! Again, Thank you Kim, Jamie & Matt for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful gift to all of your lives, and did I mention to always give Milo a kiss on those soft little cheeks for me allot?
Love to you all....
Annette

Debbie said...

Welcome home to all! I am so glad you were able to go up and be close for Jamie and Matt. Glad they had the welcome home that they deserve. Enjoy this new little miracle! Can't wait to meet him :)

Donna said...

Milo is so adorable! LOL, I just LOVE his name!

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and congratulations to you all
Love Jeanne ^j^

Carol Dunton said...

Kimberly...we have never met in person, but I am so touched by your welcoming home of baby Milo, the beautiful pictures, the love and joy and peace that is filling your family's life...I am sitting here with real tears in my eyes...! Is that crazy? I am soo, soo happy that Milo has made his arrival... please give that precious baby boy a hug from me...
God bless you all!
xoxo
Carol

Joni said...

tap, tap, tap...I know ya'll have lots of pictures to share...I think it's time for an update!

We want Milo!
We want Milo!

...forgive me, I'm bored and tend to get a little unruly from time to time...lol...

Brenda said...

He's beautiful!!! I can see the absolute joy in their faces!