Thursday, January 29, 2009

work of love


this is a little book
written by jamie
illustrated by papa (my husband)
and page layout by matt
introducing the meaning of adoption
to this little boys cousins.
their mommies and daddies
have been reading it to them
in great anticipation
of their
new cousin to love.

6 comments:

Joni said...

What a wonderful and sweet planned out idea...but now I want to see the inside! I bet the little cousins are very excited to meet the new addition to the family...heck, I'm pretty excited myself!

great big hugs ~

Annette said...

that's such a sweet thing, I have a cousin that is adopted and I can remember asking her all kinds of questions and then it was kind of like a hush hush thing, kind of sad, now that I think about it, but as time went on she learned about her birth parents....I bet not only are the little cousins getting excited so is "Nonnie & papa" I know I am!! going over to Jamies site as soon as I'm done here...
Love ya
Annette
p.s.
I'm done and heading over.....

Sally said...

How precious, thoughtful, and sweet!! ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

Precious indeed.
Love you

Debbie said...

What a work of love. This will be a book for you all to cherish for a long time. Hope you are doing well with the waiting. We are praying and hoping over here....

Beth said...

it turned out so great! i know we will treasure the story of how little milo came to our family! we can't wait to meet him!