Sunday, January 25, 2009

loved it!

this is amazing!
i just finished it....
and i can't even express what i felt by reading it.
i couldn't bear to give my original copy away
so i bought a new copy for sharing....
so that when someone reads it, they will pass it on....
the ripple effect could be so amazing.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So...do I get the copy first?? :)

Brenda said...

I've seen that offered by my book club. I'll buy it sometime soon now that you've told me it's a great read.

Joni said...

I've had others tell me this was a really good book. I've been squeezing in as many books as possible before school starts again. I'm facing my most challenging semester yet and you may not hear from me for months. I'm going to embark on something they say can't be done...I'm excited to get started! You better pass that book on to Jamie while she has a little free time...*wink.

hugs hugs hugs...I've missed you, but if you are reading I guess it's OK...*pout

Sally said...

I LOVE hearing about books that someone has enjoyed! Will go to that website - thanks for sharing, Kimberly!

P.S.
I LOVE to read, and I LOVE everything right now (oh, wait a minute, that may be the cough syrup talking). I enjoyed your comment! hahaha

Take care!!

Jeanne said...

Yes this is a Fabulous Book