Monday, January 26, 2009

journeys

my morning started early
taking matt and jamie to the airport.
they are now in portland
waiting for their little blessing


i feel like i am floating...
somewhere between common days
full of chaos and daily doings,
and that place of utter and complete euphoria....
and it feels like i should
be stopping time....
and doing something more
while we wait with such hope.
please, if you would,
keep them in your prayers,
that this will be the closure to one journey
and the beginning of their blessed journey
with their little wee one.

7 comments:

Annette said...

How exciting!!!! I've been keeping them both and the family and the birth parents in my prayer's, it's a very joyous occasion for all of you, but a very sad one for the birth parents too.....how exciting tho.

Kim's gonna have a new grandson soon!!!!!!!! =)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Annette

Carol Dunton said...

I am sending prayers to everyone involved and hope that in a few days, you'll be picking them back up at the airport with a new bundle of joy and love! I am sure there are many emotions involved. Breathe, dear lady....it will be!
: )
xoxo
C

Jeanne said...

Blessings my darling one.
Love and hugs

Debbie said...

My thoughts have been with them so much lately. I know that Jamie will be on pins and needles until they are on the plane home. Hope you can continue to find peace during this period of waiting. Much love to all of you. If there is anything you need or they need, I am here to help! :)

Sally said...

Prayers here for all of you. I've been thinking a lot also about your daughter and her husband. I pray with ALL my heart that everything will be exactly as they (and you) have been dreaming for so long. God bless. ((HUGS))

Joni said...

What a blessed event and long in the making...I will so keep everyone in my prayers...can't wait to see that little bundle of JOY!

xoxoxo

Annette said...

just checking too see if we have a new little man yet....still praying all is going well for everyone.
love to you
Annette