.......an unfinished journey
oh my goodness ~ I didn't see him with his coat on! :) He is such a little cutie bug!! so handsome! :)
That is one handsome little man sporting a stylish look...I bet he was the cause of many smiles at the wedding!:)
How PRECIOUS!! :)
How sweet and adorable.Kisses
He was SO cute Saturday night. He looked all prim and proper at the wedding and then the dancing man came out at the reception! He is a handsome little man (with lots of rhythm!)
What a striking young man..and looks so cool and calm.WoohooDeena
What an adorable little man!
What cute pics! I am so glad you took some. Thank you for all your help that day and that week mom! You are the best!!!! My little handsome man.
Oh how cute this baby is!!!Precious, he looks like he is ready to take those keys and go for a ride in the car!HugsPatti
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh my goodness ~ I didn't see him with his coat on! :) He is such a little cutie bug!! so handsome! :)
That is one handsome little man sporting a stylish look...I bet he was the cause of many smiles at the wedding!
:)
How PRECIOUS!! :)
How sweet and adorable.
Kisses
He was SO cute Saturday night. He looked all prim and proper at the wedding and then the dancing man came out at the reception! He is a handsome little man (with lots of rhythm!)
What a striking young man..and looks so cool and calm.
Woohoo
Deena
What an adorable little man!
What cute pics! I am so glad you took some. Thank you for all your help that day and that week mom! You are the best!!!! My little handsome man.
Oh how cute this baby is!!!
Precious, he looks like he is ready to take those keys and go for a ride in the car!
Hugs
Patti
Post a Comment