"those who sow in tears,
will reap with songs of joy!"
Psalms 126-verse 5
their little bundle of JOY
was born today
at 4:49 p.m Oregon time
weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz
20 inches
and they along with the birth mom have named him
Milo Winter
we are so full of joy and thankfulness
if you would
please keep all of them in your hearts and prayers



10 comments:
I have chills!!! What a beautiful announcement and what joy that covers everyone! I am so thrilled that Milo has made his much-awaited arrival! God bless everyone and I wish a happy homecoming! Congrats, dear Grandma!! : ))))
xoxo
VB
Love, prayers and joy are being sent your way. I know there will be even more dancing in the streets when they all return home. Much love to you all. Hope you can get some sleep tonight :)
Praise God - this is the most wonderful news!! Thanks for sharing, Kimberly. I'm sooooo happy for ALL of you!!!!
So happy for you all.
Congratulations.
God bless the little Prince and all of you with enchantment.
Love you
Jeanne
Rejoicing in the wonderful news...that little angel was given a beautiful name and he was born healthy...he's off to a good start! I sure wish I could experience their arrival back home, that is going to be such a God moment. Little Milo was born on Annette's birthday...wait until she finds that out! Soak in these glorious moments sweet friend, they are truly precious! And of course you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers ~
Congratulations!
Congrats on the arrival of such a big boy! I know his parents are SO excited. There's nothing more precious than a newborn to snuggle.
tears here.....theres lots of rejoicing to be done.....even though I knew when I got home that your new grandson was born, just reading the wonderful God given news is making me cry.....
I LOVE you
Annette
Congratulations! What a neat name!
I'm so happy for all of you. What a wonderful verse and illustration to celebrate the precious new bundle of joy! God is so good and they will all be in my prayers.
Wonderful news !!
Keep us posted, I can't wait
to see pics.
WOOHOO
Blessings
Deena
Post a Comment