after doing a bit of shopping
and putting him in his carseat
i thanked him for being such a good boy.
his response?
"it was no problem nonnie....it was fun!"
love it!!!
we are off on a jaunt
to see cassie and kyle
and attend a wedding expo.....
what fun!
all the while waiting for a special special blessing....
life is so full of blessings.



6 comments:
Your news always warms my heart...enjoy the wedding expo!
This post just makes me grin!! : )
I am so happy for you and your family in all ways!!
xo
VB
Enjoy the expo! Don't the little ones give us so much joy?
What precious photos and I love the things children say! By the way, you've been tagged over on my blog. Hope you don't mind! It's an easy one.
I love it...made me smile! I love how little children just say things, some things are cute, and some things they shouldn't say!
Any day now uh? I'm so excited for all of you!
Love ya
Annette
Another great post - I loved what Asher had to say, so sweet.
I'm very, very excited for "what you're all waiting for". ((HUGS))
Post a Comment