cory and jessamy and friends walking the 3-Day 2005
this was their first day, first stop....probably about 14 miles.
asher's birthday cake when he was 2
he LOVED "shishies" at that time
so he had a shishie cake!these photos have very little to do with each other except
at different times....and am finally following through!
i figure if i don't now....it may be Christmas before i do!!
It's the "meme" tag!
It's the "meme" tag!
Rules are as follows:
Open a document or folder.
Choose the fifth folder and then the fifth( or whatever you decide) photo in that folder
do a post describing the photo
tag five friends to the "meme".
i'll leave it up to you all if you want to participate! :)
-276.jpg)



3 comments:
Great pictures - that shishie cake is adorable, and your girls are so beautiful!! Someone tagged me for this a while back but I haven't done it yet. I'm not smart like you ladies; my photo's are all helter skelter!
(blogger isn't updating my reader, so I just found this)
Take care; I know you're on pins and needles. Hope you hear something "wonderful" soon! ((HUGS))
I love it!!! 2 different pictures but both has the same meaning, love.
both are thought in love when being done. I bet your tummy does 360 when your phone rings uh? I just cant imagine what Jamie & Matt are feeling, all the emotions, I know how I felt waiting for my first born to make her appearance in our world, I was scared, happy, the what if's, then I would sit and cry, cause I didn't think I deserved her at that
time in my life, my Dad was so very sick with "C", but Jamie & Matt so deserves this baby and many more!!!!
Love ya
Annette
Love both photos and I'd love a piece of that shishie cake to have with my morning coffee. :-)
Post a Comment