Thursday, December 18, 2008

tis the season






















wishing you days
of
precious
moments
thankfulness
and
memories made!

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Everything looks so beautiful and divine.
I thank God you are a friend of mine.
Thanks for your visits and sweet words.
I love you dearly.
Merry Christmas

SweetAnnee said...

absolutely gorgeous my dear..and such fun blue and pinks!!!

hugs to you
Merry Christmas
Deena

Joni said...

so cozy and charming...I love the little Santa with the coke, and The Gift of the Magi, but for some reason the PEACE banner warmed my heart...of all things! Peace on Earth just has such a nice sound when you whisper it...sweet holiday cheer to you dear Kimberly...and now I'm off to find my santa pictures...I think I even have one of me somewhere (with go-go boots if I remember correctly...ha!)

Annette said...

so gorgeous, thank you for sharing some of Christmas deco with me, I loved them....I just love the way you have them all displayed, I wish I had a camera, I'd show off some of my stuff..hmmmm there's an idea for Santa! Sending you lots of love to as always =)
Hugs
Annette

Sally said...

Oh my goodness; everything looks so very beautiful!! Thanks for sharing such glory! (((HUGS)))

Debbie said...

This Christmas season i am feeling the magic more than ever. I know that there is lots of goodness flowing through your family right now as well. Your home is beautiful and so filled with love. You are amazing at the little details of decorating for holidays or parties. Hope you continue to enjoy the magic of the season!

Jamie said...

beee-auuuu---tiiiiii-ful :)

Donna said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful decorations! Merry Christmas!