sharing a life together is
sharing steps in time.
it is the giving of songs and silences
only the heart can see.
the music of love may be different to each of us,
but how beautiful the dance.
sharing steps in time.
it is the giving of songs and silences
only the heart can see.
the music of love may be different to each of us,
but how beautiful the dance.



9 comments:
Aaaah how sweet it is to watch the dance from the sidelines! Happy Anniversary to a great couple!
Happy Anniversary my friend!! I love what you wrote...I'm sure you 2 still dance as if was the first...To be in love for 35 years is an inspiration!!! Thank you allowing me share with you and Bryan this very specail day. You both look so beautiful together, but that's what love can do....
Love to you
Annette
p.s. What song did you both dance too?
How sweet and precious. Congratulations, guys!! ((HUGS))
Happy anniversary! I am so blessed to have been your daughter and to know the love you share...it truly is an inspiration.
I love you both so much!
Jme
Congratulations! Wow!
Happy Anniversary dear Kimberly...and a toast to many more years of song and dance...
xoxoxo
Kimberly, What a great photo! You look so beautiful..Congratulations on your anniversary. And thank you for your kind words. They mean so much.
Love Nita
Blessings and happy Anniversary.
the 28th is a special day for each of us.
I love you
May God bless you with many more years of love.
Love Jeanne
Happy Anniversary. The two of you are such an amazing couple. Hope you could share your day doing what you love, just being together!
Post a Comment