and smelled the season...
and smiled.
there has been so much happen in our lives lately
a wonderful miracle
that makes our hearts soar
and some not so wonderful things...
but in all things,
i give thanks to God.
i believe
and am thankful.
.......an unfinished journey
10 comments:
I love you
Jeanne
Blessings
So beautiful - every time I come here to your place, I feel comfort and peace. Thank you so much. (HUGS)
This is what I admire about you and your family. Through the amazing highs and the not so good lows, you all remain in a place where love, faith and believing in the good come through. I love all that your family has taught me. Glad you got a feel of the wonderful season we are in right now. Continued prayers for all in your family....
Thank you for reminding us that we should always be thankful for what we have and just not sad and bitter for what we've lost. I try to remain thankful always....sometimes it's harder than others....but I believe too....I believe in God's plan for all of us. :)
yip, you'll be getting a miracle soon uh? I think we as humans forget to give Thanks for the not so gittish feeling things, I have noticed when people have something good happen to them in some shape or form, they give God all kinds of glory, but when things aren't going just so in their lives they don't say much, and I am guilty of that, so guilty of that, but as I read your post I am reminded to be Thankful for everything, no matter how good or how bad, there is diffidently a reason for it to happen...Thank you for this post!
Lovely post with such heart.
Sleep well tonight, Phyllis
sweet words to soak in...I love this time of year...believing and being thankful...everyday, even when the days get too busy, it's nice to find a little joy in the sights and smells of Christmas.
sending you love ~
back again, sending you love, Phyllis
just dropping by with a cup of coffee in hand...hoping your holiday celebrations are festive and reflective ~
xoxoxo
Thank you Kimberly, love you.
xoxo Nita
Post a Comment