Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas memories 2008

trying to explain to brody that we need to wait for asher and journey
auntie hess and uncle josh!
they're here!
let the fun begin!



jamie and matt gave us the gift of telling us
the name of this little one they will be adopting
and how it came about!
(but i'll let her be the one to share it with you)



our gift to the grandbabies (and ummm...the daughters too?) :)

good times!







we had three days of fun, games, eats, celebrations, laughter and good times!

now it's time for a nap!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my, I love all the pictures. Your family has so much fun together; it's wonderful. The babies are all adorable! Now, you know I must find out what the new baby's name is going to be!!

Debbie said...

Looks like such a fun time, like it always is when you all get together! Glad you had a special day and what an amazing gift Jamie and Matt gave you. Can't wait for her to tell everyone else! :) Hope you enjoyed that nap!

Annette said...

pictures are worth a thousand words!! looks like fun was had by all and some great memories, I loved the mustache one's, way too sweet, I loved the pink & purple tricycle, and the hot wheel car, well...I enjoyed them all! So now I'm off to visit your daughter adoption site to see if the name has been posted, not long to go before your new grandson is here!!! God has been so good to so many of us!!
Love ya
Annette

Joni said...

what good times...and that trampoline looks like such fun, sure to provide hours of entertainment for everyone...your Christmas was lovely and ALL the kids so beautiful. I love Jamie's expression when she is talking to everyone...so heartfelt, so now I'm off to learn the baby's name! Have a good week resting up ~

xoxoxo

Joni said...

Well, she doesn't have the name posted! I guess we'll just have to be patient...


;)

Annette said...

I have an award for you!! check out my post for the details!!
Love you
Annette

Jamie said...

SOO much fun we had!! :)

PS mom, that is one horrible picture of me! :(

Love you!!
jme