this day has been so long in coming.
i wondered so many times
how it would feel
for our family
to be able to host a baby shower for jamie and matt.
it was a wonderful day of
thankfulness
celebration
hope
love
tears
and
sharing!
this was the verse on jamie's invitation:
Just
“HOME” and “LOVE”
the words are small,
four letters unto each;
And yet you will not find in all
the wide and gracious range of speech,
two more so tenderly complete.
~Robert Service
Come celebrate
this journey of the heart
to bring their wee one
HOME to LOVE!
“HOME” and “LOVE”
the words are small,
four letters unto each;
And yet you will not find in all
the wide and gracious range of speech,
two more so tenderly complete.
~Robert Service
Come celebrate
this journey of the heart
to bring their wee one
HOME to LOVE!















8 comments:
It was such a wonderful shower. I am glad I got to be a part of it. I can only imagine that the emotions from the day are still sinking into your hearts. You are such a wonderful mother and friend to your daughters. They certainly have a wonderful role model. I am SO thankful that Jamie got her day to celebrate! :)
It's difficult to even write with this huge lump in my throat. I am so happy for ALL of you! ((HUGS))
I'm crying here! you have no clue how happy I am for them, knowing my prayers where heard along with so many others, to know my wee little prayer assisted in this miracle! what a beautiful mother she is, of course she's beautiful, she's part of you! what a stunning baby shower, loved all the decoration, pretty, pretty, and did I mention pretty? How exciting you all must be!
Love to you
Annette
How wonderful
I am thrilled to read this.
I love you
Jeanne
what a glorious and blessed day and everything was decorated so perfectly! I love the theme of HOME and LOVE! Do Jamie and Matt have a name picked out yet?
It is so sweet of you to share all these happy tidings with the rest of us...I am so happy for your entire family.
sending you love
Thank you to all the support mentioned above. :) It brings tears to my eyes to read about your happiness just for us! :)
Mom....thank you doesn't even come close to the appreciation I feel in my heart. It was truly a beautiful day and I'm so glad that you are my mom. :)
My gosh... what a beautiful day in sooo, so many ways. I am so happy for this little boy blessing that is finding his way to your family.... nothing but happiness and joy for all of you from here!
: )
VB
the best news ever..I'm so happy for Jamie!!
and all of you
Merry....Christmas ...to all of you
Deena
Post a Comment