Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

may we all
feel
the
joy
of this
season
and
celebrate
with
thankful hearts
our blessings
from
God.
Wishing you warm loving holidays
with loved ones
sharing and caring!

8 comments:

pchickki said...

THanks for stopping by my blog today.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope you and your family enjoy while you are celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Warm Hugs
Patti

Annette said...

May you feel the JOY of this season too, you have such JOY in your heart and you will be having JOY, BLESSINGS and a THANKFUL heart very soon, next month right? I am so teary eyed this afternoon, but be God's love I am feeling!!
Merry Christmas my Sweet friend in Arizona, and love to you and your family.....
HUGS
Annette

Joni said...

Merry Christmas to you dear friend...may it be a day of joyful family moments surrounded by the sweet gentle spirit of Christ our Lord.

Thank you for your friendship, it has been a gift I treasure ~

Jeanne said...

Joy and peace and love.
Merry Christmas

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Merry Christmas KImberly..I hope your day is full of peace and love.
xoxo Nita

Sally said...

You're such a lovely lady, Kimberly. I hope all you wished for came true with your family. ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

God bless you my wonderful friend
I love you
Jeanne

Debbie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I know your home was filled with love, laughter and joy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!