Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"for if i have learned nothing else, it is that the journey will always be unfinished"
~joan anderson

i haven't quit "walking the beach".
that is a place where i will always find serenity and peace.
but this journey i am on
encompasses so many other "places",
and so i felt a change was in order to reflect that.
i look forward to sharing and welcoming the course ahead!
kimberly

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses.
Love you
Life is a series of new beginnings.
Love Jeanne

Brenda said...

New courses keep things fresh. Safe and happy journeys Miz Kimberly.

Debbie said...

I love the new look. I hope you are enjoying this new journey. My thoughts (like always) are with you and your amazing family. Enjoy the day!

jessamyn said...

how fun! i love that picture very much.
happy fresh start!

Jamie said...

No!!! "Walk the Beach" IS your life....a person doesn't ever walk the beach and find the same thing over and over....it's always new and different and depending on the weather you never know what to expect. I vote....NO CHANGE! :)

Joni said...

Oh my! You painted the front door and changed the door mat. I had to do a double take to make sure I was at the right place! As summer gently rolls into fall it is a good time for change...it allows us to explore our inner facets of being and offers up a fresh perspective that gifts us with that sense of renewal we crave ever so often. I just thank you for sharing your journey with us!

I love the picture!
Happy day sweet friend ~

Mandy said...

Love the new look! I look forward to seeing your new journeys. ~EXCITING :O)