Ok...how cute is this and does this pic not say it all about true, blue friends??? Sweet, sweet. And I really enjoyed and appreciated your photos from Tempe Town Lake - we had a special flag ceremony at school Thursday morning and several people told me about the one at Tempe. Your pictures are eloquent and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. As for friends, even though you and I have not met in person, I do believe that our hearts have and I appreciate you as a friend in my world. Have a beautiful weekend, girl! : ) xox
8 comments:
That is so true...I like it! and I love the picture too cute. Have a great week end, I'm off working AGAIN!!!
XOXOXOX
Annette
Wonderful way to look at things. Cute kitties!
yes, that comfortable silence that expresses understanding has far more value than what mere words can often contribute.
hugs to you dear friend on this lovely September day ~
I love you darling friend.
How sweet this photograph and the quotes are amazing as are you.
Love you
Jeanne
Thanks for your visits and kind words.
Awwww...Chancy and Jaspy love each other so much. I'm so glad they have each other! :)
Ok...how cute is this and does this pic not say it all about true, blue friends??? Sweet, sweet. And I really enjoyed and appreciated your photos from Tempe Town Lake - we had a special flag ceremony at school Thursday morning and several people told me about the one at Tempe. Your pictures are eloquent and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. As for friends, even though you and I have not met in person, I do believe that our hearts have and I appreciate you as a friend in my world. Have a beautiful weekend, girl! : )
xox
You describe the most wonderful kind of friendship. Love the cute picture! Hope you enjoy your weekend
Oh, I love this picture! What peace and comfort they communicate.
Post a Comment