Friday, September 19, 2008

love it!

i'm in love!
my sister-in-law sent me my very first piece of bridgewater!
it is from the toast and marmalade collection.....
so my morning coffee is going to taste
even better than it already does!
i saw this pottery in a magazine many years ago,
and found that my sister-in-law was already collecting
different patterns of it....
i have never been able to find it in arizona....so this came to me via oregon..
another reason it is so special!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it too, what a wonderful gift!

Jeanne said...

Lovely my sweet friend.

Annette said...

I love it too, and yes, getting mail surprises are always more specail. Enjoy that coffee!!
Love ya bunches
Annette

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love it..I bet coffee tasted the BEST..

Mr Linky disappeared on my blog..come back and sign up again for the AUtumn Open House.please...
love , deena

Joni said...

I have never heard of Bridgewater! What a delightful cup to enjoy your coffee...isn't it funny how the little things just make an ordinary moment celebrational? I have a favorite cup too...*wink.

Have a lovely day sweet friend ~

Carol Dunton said...

Ohhhh... what a great mug! It's good to be back visiting blogs...my computer was in for repairs for the last several days...AAACK!! But, oh! Did I get a lot of READING done! : )

xoxo
VB