and seemed to be loving it his first time!
how fast the progression continues....
asher is out of wings, swimming about, diving to the bottom for objects
wearing his goggles and running and jumping off the side of the pool
brody is a wing man, but able to jump from the sides and float on his back
brody is a wing man, but able to jump from the sides and float on his back
stick his face in the water and go under with a little encouragement from mommy
journey is in the wing club too
but she now jumps (or falls) off the side also,
floats about without much ado....and allows herself to be talked into
going under a time or two.
amazing how they grow and develop
who knows what next summer will bring?



16 comments:
Wyatt is such a big boy.He is so lucky to have such a sweet grammie like you as kinna would say.
Such loving observations from a sweet Nonnie...a wing man today and testing their wings for flight tomorrow...cherish these days, I know you do that's what makes you so special ~
Your grandbabies are ALL so precious...and you have a wonderful way of making me look forward to when I am a Nonnie!
xoxoxo
Aw, such a cute picture. I know the joy you feel when the little ones are finding their "wings", and becoming more courageous as time goes on. Hunter is taking swim again this year, and we too are wondering how next summer will be; how much she'll remember.
Learning to swim is something that was instilled in us by our dad when we were young and have passed on to our own children, and now the grands and the one great! hahaha
Have a wonderful evening.
Oh how precious! And I know you're mighty proud of your little swimmer.
All the kids are such water babies in your family! So cute! I can not believe that Wyatt is in there with wings on...man time has just flown by. Hope you are enjoying all the splashing in the pool with the kids! :)
Oh that photo just grabbed my heart strings. I love watching them grow and learn new things. Such sweet faces and sweet pleasures we have to enjoy as grandmothers. Life can't get any better can it?
Love you, Phyllis
I can remember when my children used those and they thought they were fearless....I put them in swim lessons and they got to jump off the diving board and all of the other little children jumped off the smaller one, not my 2, o know they did the big one, once up they relized where they were and tried to walk their way down and the rule was once up there was only one down and that was to jump...they stood there for a few and down they went and guess what? they loved it! This is just the beginging, you have such adorable grandbabies! This is at "Lake Kimberley"? I love it!
Hugs always
Annette
This is such a cute picture! He's so photogenic like his mama! :)
In regards to your side quote ~ I'm feeling quite magically skilled! :)
my gosh, how cute is he??!!?? What a sweet, sweet post and little story.
Dear friend....some day I hope to give you the hug that I hold for you for all of your kind words, support, visits and your friendship to me over the last several weeks. I hope that day come soon, for you have become a treasure to me that I hold dear. Thank you for being a friend to me. You are an angel. Blessings to you! : )
xox
VB
Sweet picture! Such a cute baby..
xoxo Nita
Journey, Brody, Asher...what delightful names, This little baby is precious with that big smile.
Thanks for the comments on my blog about my son and my friend, Peter's paintings. He is such a nice guy. I think I am going to try for $45.00 a piece and see how many bites I get. He is worth it!
Thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate it.
My son will leave for CA on Sunday and his wife will follow as soon as she has packed and he finds them a place to live. This miracle came so fast but it will be so wonderful when they are all together agian and when he becomes a pastor. I am so proud my heart is full and ready to pop. This is a miracle, Thank you God.
Hugs
Patti
Kimberly, thank you so much for the kind comments you have left me. They mean so much..
You are a very special to me.
Love Nita
Love you and miss you.
Oh how sweet that lil dear is..and most babes would be crying..but not Wyatt..he's brave and happy..
smiles to you my friend..Deena
Are you hibernating? Have you been taken hostage? The little ones don't have you duct taped to a chair somewhere do they? A few more days and I'm sending in the dogs.
I remember those wings with my children and grandchildren. It gives them such a feeling of independence! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment