we are outta here!
going camping
to
cool off
and
PLAY!
for the photo challenge
i apologize.
i withdrew my name for this one.
the two weeks zipped by
and before i knew it,
i had PLAYED a lot,
but didn't get it in photos
only in memory! :)
i let donna know, so hopefully she got my name off in time.
see you at the next one,
and i will be checking your photos
when we get home!
enjoy the challenge, i am sure it will be amazing!
kimberly




21 comments:
Hope you all have a wonderful time in the cooler weather. Can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy your break. :)
Have an awesome time; I love that picture!!
God bless.
Have a wonderful time creating new memories...we'll be right here when you get back!
:)
gonna miss you, take a lap top with you lol.....hope you and all your have a excellent time, cant wait for your return....
Love always
Annette
have a great time camping. and I LOVE that photo of the kids playing in the mud!
Well that one surely qualifies for the play theme! Have a fun weekend!
That is a great picture of play! That one counts for sure! What fun!
Well this picture Qualifies!!!Hahaha....Beautiful Children playing!! Great shot!!hughugs
Ah, so you took it seriously and played! Good for you. Looks like someone else played, too! Great photo. I have memories that look like that.
Yes, you took it seriously and played! Have a niced weekend!
Thanks for the kind comments on my blog regarding my new collages. I sure had fun with this new technique.
Hope you had a wonderful time, be sure to share with us.
Hugs
Patti
Hi my camping girl! I am so far behind in my blogging...both posting and visiting....so I finally came by today and here you are...camping! You go, girl!! How wonderful to be able to get out of this heat and enjoy God's country. Here's hoping that you have an absolutely amazing time!! Love you and your beautiful spirit!
VB
You posted a perfect picture of "Play"... Love the sandbox scene. What fun!
Hope you have a great time away.
Nita Jo
Hope you all are having fun. Looks like you did get a 'play' photo in too.
Have a great time. The three muddy terrors look like they are having a fantastic time.
Sharon
Been there, done that. Time slips away all too easily. Hope to see you for the next one!!
Kari
when are comming home???????? I miss you.......Love, me
Hope your having fun and maybe staying a bit
CLEAN...lol
love to you..Deena
You're back!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hope your camping trip was fun...can't wait to see some pictures!
I am so darn happy your home!! Hope you had a great time, cant wait to see pictures....luv me
Hope you had a wonderful time and now get to lay in your comfy bed at your home sweet home to rest. :)
Love to you, Phyllis
Post a Comment