cassie has been teaching third grade since she graduated from college
except last year.....she moved to a different town and took a year off.
but she started teaching again today,
and she is teaching at the school her younger sisters attended.
in fact, the only returning third grade teacher this year
was jessamyn's third grade teacher 19 years ago!
wishing you an amazing year, cassie!
i think children need teachers just like you!



11 comments:
WE have two children who are teachers.
God bless them all.
Teachers know how to make little ones COUNT
Beautiful daughter
Love you my darling friend.
Kisses
Have a great year Cassie!
I think there are two careers that people have to be called to do because not everyone can do them, one is teaching, the second is nursing. It takes someone mighty special to be able to do either of them.
Oh, I hope this is a fun year for Cassie...she has a lot of excitement going on in her life right now doesn't she? It's such a blessing watching our children grow roots in areas their heart has been lingering....and she has such a beautiful smile to greet those third graders...they are going to instantly fall in love!
I bet you are so proud of her! She is beautiful..
Thank you for all the comments you have left me Kimberly, they mean so much. I am still so lost. But I am trying to find my own way.
love Nita
I love this teacher's smile, and I know if I had her teaching one of my children when they where younger I'd like her!!! I love her class room rules, you can see behind her. she's a true treasure to all who has the pleasure of having her teach their children. xoxoxox Annette
Awwww, such a beautiful smile on that sweet teacher's face. The children will LOVE her!! She's a cutie, and I know you're very proud, Kimberly!
Enjoy the year Cassie! May all the wonderful, exciting changes in your life just make you smile and feel fulfilled!
Kim, you have raised such an amazing family...it is truly an inspiration!
Cassie looks happy to be back in the classroom..What a sweet smile..
Teachers can make such a difference ...
love ya
Deena
Way to go, Cassie! I'm so glad you are back where you belong!
Bessings to you Cassie! My Terri is 5th grade math teacher and my hat is off to both of you!
Love you Kimberly, Phyllis
thanks for the nice words mom (and everyone else!). if nothing else, it at least LOOKS like i know what i am doing! i love you mom
Post a Comment