Friday, February 19, 2010

new grandbaby!


meet brittni and cory's "little"
Clay Bryan
born at 1:52 a.m.
02/19/2010
10 lbs. 21 1/2 inches
and beautiful in every way!
just perfect!
(i have tons of photos....but a spent battery tonight)
will share more hopefully tomorrow!
mommy and baby doing great
daddy and big brother wyatt too!

10 comments:

Karen said...

such a miracle! beautiful in every way. Love to all.

Mandy said...

Congrats Nonnie & Papa he is PERFECT!! he is so sweet. I just love his name, it fits him well.

Sally said...

So very, very precious!! I'm happy for everyone; God is good! ((hugs))

Debbie said...

Congrats to the newest family member! He is such a sweet boy. I agree...his name totally fits him. Love to you all! :)

Jeanne said...

Congratulations my lovely friend.........
Oh what joy comes into our world
when God presents us with a new gift so fresh from Heaven.
I love you♥

Vonda said...

Congratulations to the parents, Papa and Nonnie! Here at last! And so perfect!

Vonda said...

Congratulations to the parents, Papa and Nonnie! Here at last! And so perfect!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Congratulations on the newest addition! He is just beautiful...Hugs, Lori

Annette said...

A true gift from heaven!!! I just LOVE babies, they are one of best gifts from above given to us to love, cherish and make some beautiful memories with.
Thank you sharing your new gift to all of us...

I LOVE YOU~

Hugs ALWAYS~
Annette

pchickki said...

Congratulations!!
He is so cute and filled out already. Nice big baby, 10 lbs, wow.
Best wished to the parents and again congratulations Grandma.
Hugs
Patti