Today:
auntie cory took wyatt and brody to "build-a-bear" so they could pick out a bear for baby clay.
they were a little tentative at first, but then got into the swing of things.
this bear "wyatt ryder" (named by wyatt)
was given two hearts....
one from his big brother and one from his cousin brody.
what a lucky little boy already!!!!


Yesterday
mama, daddy and baby clay

proud papa

being told he was given papa's middle name
proud auntie cory(we went in shifts, so didn't get photos of all the family)
daddy love
while we took turns visiting, we made central headquarters at auntie mimi's and uncle matts and baby milo's house, where the cousins played and had a great time!

then we found out that even if wyatt and the cousins couldn't go into the nursery or room....that they could come up and mommy and daddy could let them see the baby through the nursery window.......so that is what we did!
they got visitor badges...
here they come!

getting a better look
emotional for mama and daddy being away from wyatt. seeing baby clay for the first time
i think he likes what he sees!
mommy getting wyatt love
brody getting uncle love
daddy getting wyatt love
a wonder filled day!
we thank God for these times and miracles.
12 comments:
OH what emotions! I am so glad you have those pictures. I am so excited for this new little addition into the family! Momma is blessed! Thank you mom. I love you. Thank you for all the help that you put into making sure my boy was happy. I truly appreciate the momma that I have.
Those pictures made me cry! Those are really some special moments. I just adore the look on Wyatt's face as he is "meeting" his little brother. He is going to be one fierce protector of that little man! You guys are all such an amazing family. Enjoy these new beginnings! Love to you all...
the pictures of wyatt meeting his baby brother for the first time always make me cry. :) you captured some wonderful moments mom. :) these are beautiful!!
Ahhhhh! Congratulations on Baby Clay!! What a Wonderful thing!!
hughugs
How precious
Love to you all
Jeanne
Sweet, sweet pictures, love the one of Mom giving "loves" to Wyatt and the one where they're climbing the wall, I remember those days of laying in the hospital bed and Amanda coming in and just peeking at her new "baby" she use to tell people "Me & Mommy had a baby"
I LOVE YOU~
Hugs ALWAYS~
Annette
what precious, precious pictures that share the blessings of love in your family...that's a lucky bunch of kids! My heartfelt congratulations to Wyatt for becoming a BIG brother...oh, and of course to his mommy and daddy too!
xoxoxox ~
OHHHHHH CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY!!! What precious photos and what a beautiful new boy for the family to welcome! These pictures are worth more than 1,000 words.... truly! So touching!
Thank you for checking in on me, sweet, dear friend. I've been so behind in my blog visiting and posting.... I have appreciated your visits and love and wishes.... I treasure you and wish a beautiful week for you and your beautiful, growing family! : )))
xoxoxo
VB
Beautiful family!
Lots of love going on here.
I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless all of you
Patti
So many blessings~I'm thrilled for all of you. God bless each and every one! :)
The pictures definitely promote tears!
Cory looks amazing and baby Clay is beautiful! Congratulations to the whole family!
Post a Comment