
happy happy birthday to my best friend and husband!
hope your day is amazing....like you.
thank you for:
your love, your gentleness, the wonderful father you have been to our children,
your loyalty, your philosophy of living, the provision you have always made for your family, the 32 years you toiled for us, your smile, your sense of humor, your kindness, your listening ear, the "papa" you are to our grandchildren, your understanding, and acceptance....and so much more.
i am soooooo happy that today you are retired and enjoying new freedoms....
like being able to spend more time with your grandbabies....
relaxing
woodworking
riding your harley
travel time
"us" time...
i know you are thoroughly enjoying life and we celebrate you today!!!!
love you so...
your kimberly


10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am so happy I got to meet you when you and Kim took your little road trip, what an honor it was!!
I hope your day is filled with more love & joy, our world is such a sweet place cause of sweet people like you!
Birthday Hug~
Annette
Happy Birthday, Bryan! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and joy, And may the Saints go marching in!
Happy birthday to your hubby! Sounds like you got a great catch!
Awwwww - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet guy, Kimberly. He sure has a twinkle in his eyes, and I've no doubt between you, the kids, grandkids he's like that most of the time! I'm happy for all of you. (((((hugs)))))
Happy birthday to your husband and Jamie's daddy:)...Hope it is a fun and special day...such loving, beautiful words for him in your post...Lori :-)
Happy Birthday Kimberly's sweetie!!
Happy birthday Bryan! You have great taste in women, Harleys and pajama pants! May this be a year filled with adventure and family-togetherness - all those special events that make monumental memories ~
Have a piece of cake for me! :)
oh dad ~ i just love you so much and i'm so incredibly grateful to be celebrating you today! your parents would be so proud of the son they raised and we are so incredibly proud of that father and "papa" that you are to us. :) happiest of birthdays to you!!!! :)
Happy Birthday to your hubby.
He looks pretty happy!
God Bless both of you
Hugs
Patti
I love this post Kim...as a very newly married woman it warms my heart to see the tenderness you and Bryan still share after all these years. thank you so much for being such a wonderful testimony to love and marrriage!
Post a Comment