today, brody and i were getting ready to go to the mall.
i was holding him, and had his "bag" draped over my shoulders,
so i guess i "felt" like i had my purse.
we got outside, and i suddenly realized i had no keys, no purse and no phone!
we went in the back yard, and i saw the doggy door and thought "hmmmm"
after explaining what he would need to do
brody proceeded to try it.....and came back.
so we talked about it a little more.
"go through this doggy door and then there is the other doggy door that goes into the laundry room, open that door and then go meet nonnie at the front door and open that one too, okay?"
and he proceeded to do exactly that!
he saved the day
and is my
super hero
(and he is 2 and 1/2!)



15 comments:
Who say's Super Hero's have to fly through the air? when they can crawl through doggy doors! I love it, and what a smart little man you've got there and he's so dang CUTE! So, did you ever go to the mall with your Super Hero?
Love to always
Annette
awwww.i bet he was SOOOO proud of himself. :) what a smart little dude he is.....i miss my time with him each week. :( i'm glad you had him to "save" you! :)
oh!
he is my super hero too.
i have quite a few.
HAHAHahahaa...I Can't BEGIN to tell you how Many times my kids had to crawl through the doggy door!! Thanks for the memories!!!Hahahaaa....
Oh my goodness, and isn't he just the cutest little SUPER hero too? :)
What a great little fella! I think he deserves an ice cream cone for that amazing feat!
What a cute story! Glad he is such a super, super hero! Glad you have doggie doors! :)
Brody is not only handsome but smart too!! Hmmm what would you have done if he hadn't opened the front door? No keys, no purse, no phone and no kid!!!
He is so adorable! I love my baby Grandson. I can't wait until I get top see him again.
I hope you have a great week..
xoxo Nita
Cute, cute story, Kimberly!...and adorable picture...he is definitely Grandma's Little Super Hero:)...Lori:)
Every girl needs her own Super Hero! Yours just happens to be the very cutest...good thing you had a doggie door! Cute story to share AND I so love the new look of your blog...I've been thinking about doing this, might need your help! We'll be shabby together...yeah!
Sending you love ~
What an absolutely adorable story and what a cute little guy. He really is a super hero!
Hugs
Patti
yea, I don't like the blue either, that's one reason why I'm playing and red is AWFUL......time well tell.......
Love ya
Annette
p.s.
how did you get the plane color back ground?
Love you
Clever boy! I remember how relieved I was when my K was able, with lots of encouragement from me, a frantic mom, to point her toe enough to press the 'unlock' button of her car door. I had locked her and her brother in the hot car and was seconds away from breaking a window. When the fire engine arrived, the fire chief shook her hand... she was very proud and also felt like a super hero... I felt like a silly fool though and shed a tear or two at how I could have locked my babies in the car. I was just so sleep deprived.
Post a Comment