Friday, May 8, 2009

love this!


the inner half of every cloud
is bright and shining;
i therefore turn my clouds about,
and always wear them inside out
to show the lining.
~ellen fowler

10 comments:

Donna said...

WOW, great picture! You were in the right place at the right time!

kimberly said...

oh donna....i wish i had taken the photo....however....it isn't one that i took! :)

Sally said...

Kimberly, you always seem to find the right words for us on the right day. :)

Annette said...

Life a genuwine friendship, inside of ever one of us bright & shining, and like our love for our friends we also wear that on the outside of us through a hug, a smile, a tender touch, even in our eyes when we talk our lining....PURE hand woven silk!
I love you so much my sweet dear friend!
Love always~
Annette

Carol Dunton said...

I love the power and thought-provoking moments you share with us...you are just an amazing woman, dear K. I'm sending you a big o' wave and hug...and wishes for a wonderful Mother's Day! : ))
xoxo
VB

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Wow, Kimberly...amazing picture and beautiful quote...I may have to copy the quote and reread it form time to time...powerful words...thanks for posting...
hugs, Lori

Jeanne said...

Love you and Happy Mother's Day
Love and hugs
Jeanne
Gorgeous photographs

Jamie said...

i love that. :) and the photo is beautiful! may we all turn our clouds inside out!

Karen M said...

What an awesome picture!! And the quote is perfect!!

deb did it said...

I love this too!