Thursday, May 28, 2009

chillin

milo's ready for summertime!

11 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, he is and he just could NOT be ANY cuter!! Such a doll baby. :)

Joni said...

Milo has the right idea...Lake Kimberly is probably very inviting these days! He's growing so fast and he is adorable, but then all of your grandkids are! Sending you love this beautiful day ~

joni

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is that picture:)So glad I took a peek today...made me smile!!! Hugs,...Lori & Rachel

Debbie said...

Love the picture! Bet the kids (both little and grown) are having a great time in the water. Hope you are enjoying your day :)

Brenda said...

Milo is precious!!!!

Annette said...

As you already know, I am a Milo fan, but this just conforms it for sure! when I saw this I just took a deep breath, smiled, memorized by his adorable face and said "Oooooo" I always show my daughter his pictures and she just thinks he just the cutest thing, (well of course he is, he an angel) I'm still smiling, what a great way to end my evening...with his sweet little face looking back at me!!
Hugs~
Annette

Jamie said...

awwww.....my sweet little boogie! :)He was so relaxed in that thing ~ I need to try that out more often! :)

Donna said...

How sweet!!! Happy weekend!hughugs

Rebekah said...

So cute! My best friend lives a couple streets behind us and has a beautiful pool. I usually live there through the summer and hope our baby boy enjoys it just as much!! :)

Annette said...

just stopping by & still looking at this little man thats so dang cute... he makes me smile.
Love,
Annette

Carol Dunton said...

This picture just makes me laugh out loud!!! What simple joy it is to see a beautiful little baby boy enjoy his wonderful life with his sweet, sweet family! Precious, I tell ya! : )))
xoxo
VB