i awoke today to cloudy skies
a few raindrops
a beautiful morning!
it's been busy here:
*new baby for a nephew and niece
*another nephew and niece became parents to a little boy from ethiopia
*nephew graduated from college
*special mother's day celebration
*playing with grandbabies
*trying to get things done for cassie's wedding in october
always seems there is something...
but that is a good thing
and life is good!



11 comments:
we had some clouds yesterday morning and a tease of sprinkle..A little boy from Ethiopia, AHHHH, too sweet, there's a German baptist nurse at work that adopted a little girl from Korea, and someone asked her" Are you going to tell her one day" Dah! she said with a name like --- and she's going to figure out Mommy & Daddy don't have the same shape of eyes as her! I got kind of upset at the closed mined nosy people we have in this world! I love you Kim and have a sweet day, and take time to drink mint sun tea, I am!!
Hugs always~
Annette
Glad you're keeping busy sweetie! Congratulations to all the new parents!!!hughugs
Life is indeed good...a celebration every day! I'm pulling the hair up, kickin' off the shoes and rolling up the pant legs...off to wiggle my toes in the mud (the garden needs water!) A few more days of this madness at school and I'll be back...we're long overdue for some chit chat!
Love to you dear Kimberly ~
A full and blessed life, wonderful!!!
soo happy to have the relief of today ~~ the weather and raindrops did my soul good. :)
Yes, indeed, life is very good! I'm so happy for the new parents and their little ones~thanks for sharing, Kimberly.
It's been raining here since Sunday, steady, steady. We needed it though. I hope you get enough to do some good, and keep that heat down. ((hugs))
We are still having rainy days here in Coos Bay too.
What a beautiful photo.
Yep, life is good.
God Bless You
Patti
Ohhh... when I got up this morning I soooooooo didn't want to go to school.... I wanted to stay home and play hooky and putz with the clouds!! I am so glad you were able to do that today with your sweet list of accomplishments!! Can you believe your daughter is getting married in October...that really isn't that far off, you know! : ))
Love to my friend,
VB
love you
Your life has been full lately! Hope you are able to take a few moments to enjoy everything. Also, hope you enjoyed the lovely, much needed rain last night! Enjoy the cloudy day :)
Hope you have a nice, enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, Kimberly!! :)
Post a Comment