Wednesday, October 22, 2008

road trip

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
the family is going on a road trip
to my favorite place:
the ocean....
so we can:
smell the ocean air
feel the breeze
hear the waves
see the sun on the water
build sand castles
look for shells
and all kinds of sea creatures :)
let some grandkids catch their first glimpse of this amazing place
and others to revisit it
play
relax
enjoy time together
and God's creation
hope you all have a wonderful week also!
p.s. a year ago today, bryan had his surgery....
i am so thankful
he is
happy
and
healthy!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Have fun playing in the sand and surf!

Joni said...

well build a sandcastle for me you lucky bum! And I'm so happy for your family that Bryan's surgery was a success and he is happy and healthy...it's truly one of those blessings not to be taken for granted....enjoy your family time at the ocean!

xoxoxo

1,000 faerie wishes said...

I hope you have a wonderful time..Be safe.
xoxo Nita

Jeanne said...

Have a great trip.
Love you

Karen M said...

Sounds like fun! Hope everyone has a great time and you get to build lots of sandcastles and lasting memories.

Donna said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time! Relaxation and new memories to treasure!

Annette said...

This is just I need to do now....Have a great time and take lots of pictures isnt it lovely to share things that are so specail to you with other people that you love and know that they too will love it?
I love you and missed you.
Love, me

Sally said...

Have a wonderful time. There's nothing as soothing and peaceful as the sound of rolling waves, and having your family playing around you. I'm happy about Bryan also!