Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!

wishing you a safe and fun halloween!
and there are some stirrings going on with jamie and matt
with their adoption journey
please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
xo

2 comments:

Annette said...

I've been following Jamie's adoption blog and have been keeping them both in my prayer's. Please post pictures of your Halloween party, I use to do that when my kids where younger, made carmel apples, I made a game on piece of cardboard, drew the best witch I could and drew a broom on another piece of paper and we'd "Pin the broom" on the witch, lots of work but so much fun, bobbed for apples...gosh to go back in time would be fun sometimes.
Have a great evening and have I recently told you that I love you? if not I just did =)

Love always
Annette

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
Rabbit Rabbit Happy November 1st.
Love you
Jeanne