Friday, December 31, 2010

tomorrow's promise: a new beginning

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”



hope you have a New Year full of living with zest!!!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love new beginnings! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Sally said...

That's lovely, sweet Kimberly! I'm going to be as "zesty" as possible in the new year!!

My wish for you, to always remember how much you are loved by, not only your family, but your blog friends as well. I'm so thankful that we happened upon this walk called life.

Happy New Year; it's gonna be 'here' in 40 minutes!! You're gonna have to wait a bit. lol ((hugs))

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year my darling friend.
I love you
Jeanne

Joni said...

Breathe.
Deeply.
Often.

I love these words.
Never in my life has there been such an awareness and appreciation for each of these words.

A toast to new beginnings *clink* until we can do so in person.

Happy New Year my friend ~