Friday, December 24, 2010

it's almost here!

all our sweet grandkids (except little kodiak who was fast asleep in his mama's sling)
photo taken in flagstaff, az ...day after riding the Polar Express!


What is Christmas?
it is a tenderness for the past
courage for the present
hope for the future.
it is a fervent wish
that every cup may overflow
with blessings rich and eternal
and that every path
may lead to peace.
~agnes m. pharo
have a very merry and warm, wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Merry Christmas, my dear friend!

Sally said...

I said it before, may I say it again? I LOVE THAT PHOTO!!

Yes, it is getting close. Sleigh bells are ringin', can u hear them?

Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas, Kimberly!! (((hugs)))

Jeanne said...

Love you and God's most richest blessings to you all
.
★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★* Merry *★* 。*˛.
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* Christmas *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone♥ ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ *.*

Joni said...

Merry Christmas dear friend ~
Lots of love from Cali ~

;)