Tuesday, December 7, 2010

joy & wonder

it is beginning to look a bit like Christmas
around here.....
a little trip to prescott
reminded us of the amazing wonder of this season.
hoping the season is bringing joy and wonder your way too!

7 comments:

Joni said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Christmas and I've been doing much of the same around here. The house has been slowly taking on a new look with all the changes going on. Indeed there is joy and wonder in it all.

Love to you dear friend...and merry days of Christmas to you!

xoxoxo ~

Sally said...

Gorgeous photo's, Kimberly. You bring me JOY, and I wish the same for you and yours. (((hugs)))

Donna said...

Love the Photos!!! How beautiful...and it's SO Pretty in here! Love the background and header!!
Joy to you sweetheart!
hughugs

Donna said...

Such gorgeous decorations! Isn't it especially fun to wish strangers "Merry Christmas" just to see their face light up and then flash a smile?!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Amazing pictures! (as always:)) Wishing you a beautiful, joyous holiday season with your loved ones...Lori :-)

Vonda said...

Santa's helper has REALLY been busy!!

THE VERANDA HOUSE said...

HI KIMBERLY I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND YOUR KIND SOUL YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BLOG...BLESSINGS ...SANDRA