Tuesday, January 4, 2011

necessary


The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary
so that the necessary may speak
~Hans Hofmann

5 comments:

Joni said...

In the process myself dear Kimberly. Something renewing about throwing out the things not needed anymore. My problem is sentimentality. Some things I just can't part with...most things pertaining to the kids' growing up stages. I'm getting better though!

xoxoxo ~

kimberly said...

i know exactly what you mean my dear......that is where i "fail" to whittle away anything....so maybe we just need to throw out more of everything else to compensate? xoxoxo

Sally said...

I found it necessary (lol) to give away some of Hunter's toys 'cause of overcrowding, hoping she wouldn't notice.

OF COURSE SHE DID!!! :)

I love it in here Kimberly, so pretty!! ((hugs))

Karen said...

I like this! I guess we're all in this process.

Jeanne said...

How beautiful and lovely indeed.
Much love and many blessings