
after my post about ice cream
i decided i better do a post on the effects of ice cream! :)
every summer this happens
i say, i'm going to be ready for swimsuit weather
and inevitably.......i am not!
so......i either suck it up (literally)
and swim and make memories
or sit by the pools, and let special times go by.
this summer, i am glad to say,
that regardless of the horror of swimsuits
and my not being in shape
i am enjoying my swimming time with family
and friends!
and after doing a little research
it seems swimsuits
are the problem
not the people in them! :)






well, maybe i spoke too soon!
have a wonderful time
making memories
in shape or out of shape!



13 comments:
that is too cute!! Glad you are making great memories.
mandy
I love it...when we had a pool I use to swim and never cared what other's thought! I can remember as a young girl I would not wear shorts cause I thought I was 2 thing's 1) to fat, and 2) too white now that I am old and still both of those I dont care, cause I am making memories for someone out there! I love you for the giving me a HUGE smile this evening!
Love always
Annette
How funny! I love ice cream. I can't help it. It is my weakness.
I loved your post. Thank you for the wonderful comments you left me. I truly appreciate them
Sending you lots of love, Nita
Love and hugs darling one.
Kisses
You bring me smiles and joy
and love and laughter~
Hahaha, most excellent!
You know what's funny ~ I noticed this about you! Usually you won't get in your suit with all kinds of people around and this year you have!!!! :) Great job mama ~ way to kick up your heels and boogy! :)
Seriously! If we could go back to the swimsuits of yesteryear we wouldn't have to worry about our body image so much...I haven't put a swimsuit on in two years because I kind of look like that last picture...lol...and now it seems kind of silly...I say we should just let it all out, that way we have the pool to ourselves! ha ha
have a fun day sweet friend in your Arizona heat ~
as soon as I get this semester under wraps I'll be back to blogging regularly!
much love ~
ha ha ha ha...you know, we are all beautiful...let's just grin about it and swim. :)
Very cute!! I bit the bullet myself this year, and didn't care a hoot! :)
hehehehehehe.... this is great! Ah... the summertime delimma! The pictures were great - those oldies are so good for a chuckle! Thanks for the smile, dear girl!
VB
Too funny! When I was young, I denied myself a lot of fun because I was too self-conscious of my body. Now that I have elephant knees and dimples where they shouldn't be...I wonder why??? I'm glad you decided to have fun and memories.
LOLOLHahaha....These are Cute!!!hughugs
I hate hate hate shopping for bathing suits. I haven't had one on in about 5 years or so. I have resorted to wearing my husbands swim trunks with a bathing suit top lol. Sexy Mama lol.
Blessings,
Kim
Post a Comment