Saturday, July 26, 2008

photo challenge----numbers

happy birthday!

what we live by! unfortunately :)

what we've been watching closely!

memories

rummikub

31 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Love the pictures. Seeing lots of clocks today lol. Mine too! I used to love playing hopscotch. Great job!
Blessings,
Kim

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! Love the hopscotch one!

Donna said...

We're all clock-watchers, LOL. I don't know what I would do without a clock! Wonderful job, and my favorite is the hopscotch picture. Ah, that one takes me back to my youth!

Karen M said...

Okay, Jeanette already said exactly what I was thinking.

You did a great job on the numbers pics. My favorite is the hopscotch. It does bring back memories.

Donna said...

Colorful Numbers!! Well Done!!! I loved the hopscotch....hughugs

Sally said...

Great pictures!! Of course, being a sentimental slob, I love the hopscotch also!! hahaha

Man, I wish our gas #'s would get below $4.00!!

Have a wonderful day missy!!!

Nita Jo said...

I love the clock, and the wallpaper behind it! Rummicube was a fun idea and Hopscotch! Brings back so many happy memories.

Nita Jo

Cindra said...

I love the hopscotch! It does bring back the memories! I'm not sure I know what that last game is... but it sure looks interesting! Fabulous!

Annette said...

I love the little Kimberly touch to your hop scotch! Numbers can mean so much in our life's, Love ya and hoping the weather is getting cooler for you out in Arizona. Have a great day dear friend..xoxoxox
Annette

Pam said...

What a beautiful clock. Great choices, lots of good ideas. Those gas prices ... wish I had thought of that one.

The Hallman Tribe said...

great photos. I love the hopscotch. It "jumped" out at me!

Kathy C. said...

Oh! I love the hopscotch one! I want to jump in there and play. :)

Joni said...

While going through Erik's things I unwrapped the number 1 candle from his first birthday cake. I've been questioning why I saved certain items...maybe I'm losing some of my sentimentality? In any case your birthday candle reminded me of that and brought a smile to my face. I love ALL of your pictures, but I'd really like to jump right into that hopscotch!

have a beautiful day sweet friend ~

moma grits said...

all of these were great ideas but I just really love the hopscotch pic that is great! Alexis' hop scotch chalks never look quite that good! LOL

Vonda said...

It looks like hopscotch was the winner. I wouldn't mind jumping in except for the bending over...especially on one leg!! Oooh!

Amanda said...

The hopscotch picture is very cute!
I commented on another blog that i wish those fuel prices were our fuel prices over here in Scotland!!!
It's been a fun challenge!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Cool pictures, LOVE the hopscotch!

Kari

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, hopscotch. Haven't thought of that in a long time! And we sure are watching those gas prices. Like a hawk!

Jeanne said...

Love all your treasures my darling friend.
Hugs and kisses and glorious wishes.
Love Jeanne ^j^

Tabitha said...

I love your photos!! The one of the hop scotch is lovely and brought back so many memories of my childhood!!
love and hugs XXXXX

Unknown said...

Love the hopscotch photo and we thought the same with the gas pricing. LOL I also loved the birthday cupcake. Fun photos!

Jeanne said...

My daughter and her grammy love playing rummicube! And I'm happy to report that the gas prices nearest us dropped down to $3.99 today. However, while in Connecticut today we saw it there for as high as $4.35! Good job on the challenge!

Sandi McBride said...

As I have noticed that most of us have a clock pictured, does that make us all clock watchers? And Rummikubs, haven't played in years...up for a game?
Sandi

Jodie Adams said...

Gas prices now that was good thinking! The hopscotch is pretty cool too, used to love that in grade school.

Brenda said...

Super shots! Loved the hopscotch photo the best but they're all so wonderful!

Sharon said...

Lots of petrol price photos - just shows how much impact it has on our lives :-( Loved the cupcake - so cute and bright.

Sharon

Karen said...

I love your number photos. The floral background for the clock and the candle are beautiful. The games do bring back memories!

Carol Dunton said...

This is great!! Love the photos...really makes you think about how many times we see numbers in our day! You have such a way with words and photos.... it's always a refreshing visit with you, dear lady! : )
xox
VB

teegs said...

your hopscotch picture is brilliant!!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love the hopscotch
It's so sweet..
Just wanted to come
by and say hello
and I've missed you!!
love Deena

SweetAnnee said...

Hey sweetie..I got has here today
for 3.76...It has gone down a bit.

who goes anywhere these days??
LOL
deena