mmmmm....i can almost smell the rain looking at that picture! i love that you sit outside every morning with the cool(er) air and create for yourself a bit of sanctuary!
What beautiful pictures, Kim, and what a charming place to sit and enjoy the morning. I am back on the porch each morning now too and Pallet is always waiting for me with a look on her face like "Well, where have you been? She has learned which chair is mine so I don't have to put her in the other chair anymore. So we each have our space and we enjoyed the rain yesterday morning too. Life is getting back to its slower pace and we both like that. DAD
well i have been looking forward to something new on this blog for quite sometime...feeling that there is something special for you to say that has not yet been written...some tidbit of what your day is or the feeling that i can connect with you in some way everyday. i noticed at one point yesterday that you had changed the color of your background and i checked it today in anticipation of something new. there it was waiting for me to take a deep breath, exhale, and enjoy a morning that looked so cozy and delicious! thanks for sharing.
Can I come over? That looks absolutely heavenly...I'm so glad you get to start out each day this way. I think we need to take some lessons from our mama ~ enjoy the sunshine...and the rain. :) (Oh and can you tell me how you keep your patio furniture clean enough to sit on??) :) Love you mom!
7 comments:
mmmmm....i can almost smell the rain looking at that picture!
i love that you sit outside every morning with the cool(er) air and create for yourself a bit of sanctuary!
What beautiful pictures, Kim, and what a charming place to sit and enjoy the morning. I am back on the porch each morning now too and Pallet is always waiting for me with a look on her face like "Well, where have you been? She has learned which chair is mine so I don't have to put her in the other chair anymore. So we each have our space and we enjoyed the rain yesterday morning too. Life is getting back to its slower pace and we both like that. DAD
well i have been looking forward to something new on this blog for quite sometime...feeling that there is something special for you to say that has not yet been written...some tidbit of what your day is or the feeling that i can connect with you in some way everyday. i noticed at one point yesterday that you had changed the color of your background and i checked it today in anticipation of something new. there it was waiting for me to take a deep breath, exhale, and enjoy a morning that looked so cozy and delicious! thanks for sharing.
Cassie....so glad you could join me! I like that!
Can I come over? That looks absolutely heavenly...I'm so glad you get to start out each day this way. I think we need to take some lessons from our mama ~ enjoy the sunshine...and the rain. :) (Oh and can you tell me how you keep your patio furniture clean enough to sit on??) :)
Love you mom!
Come on over Jamer.....everyone's welcome! :)
Yeah me too, Jamie! If I sat on my patio... I would have a dusty butt and would be eating toast and "grits"!
Post a Comment