Love you dad! :) I know this isn't how you had things planned, but I know you'll feel so much better once it's over and you've recovered. :) We love you so much!!
Yes, I have had Bryan in my thoughts and prayers all day today. I have a difficult time coping when Bryan is not well. Up until a couple of years ago when he underwent cancer surgery he was never sick or on the puny list. That cancer surgery was a hard knock for all of us but Thank God he came through it in first class condition. Now he is flat of his back again with another surgery and I just don't cope well with these serious things he has to undergo. He is my son-in-law but has always been more like a son to me. It is difficult for me to see him facing this surgery. He is a stalwart man. Definition:(strongly and soundly built; sturdy and robust; strong and brave; valiant; firm and steadfast). And that is the way I see him and I can hardly handle him having a serious ailment requiring surgery. He is a family cornerstone and we all count on him for support. So Bryan, my much loved son-in-law I pray to God for your well being during this experience and I want you to know that I love you dearly.(Pop) GG
Well, my dear Bryan, Kim just called me at 8:05pm to tell me that you came through the surgery just fine. You went into surgery at 6:30 and the surgeon came out at 7:30 and told them all went well. So once again God has answered my prayers again on your behalf. I will look forward to seeing you in a few days. I love you. Pop......GG
6 comments:
Yes sir, I'll be thinking of him. I hope everything goes well.
Our prayers are with you for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery.
Love you dad! :) I know this isn't how you had things planned, but I know you'll feel so much better once it's over and you've recovered. :) We love you so much!!
I will keep Bryan in my prayers. I hope the surgery goes smoothly and he has a speedy recovery. Give him my love.
Yes, I have had Bryan in my thoughts and prayers all day today. I have a difficult time coping when Bryan is not well. Up until a couple of years ago when he underwent cancer surgery he was never sick or on the puny list. That cancer surgery was a hard knock for all of us but Thank God he came through it in first class condition. Now he is flat of his back again with another surgery and I just don't cope well with these serious things he has to undergo. He is my son-in-law but has always been more like a son to me. It is difficult for me to see him facing this surgery. He is a stalwart man. Definition:(strongly and soundly built; sturdy and robust; strong and brave; valiant; firm and steadfast). And that is the way I see him and I can hardly handle him having a serious ailment requiring surgery. He is a family cornerstone and we all count on him for support. So Bryan, my much loved son-in-law I pray to God for your well being during this experience and I want you to know that I love you dearly.(Pop) GG
Well, my dear Bryan, Kim just called me at 8:05pm to tell me that you came through the surgery just fine. You went into surgery at 6:30 and the surgeon came out at 7:30 and told them all went well. So once again God has answered my prayers again on your behalf. I will look forward to seeing you in a few days. I love you. Pop......GG
Post a Comment