This picture just made me laugh!! He is so cute! Cassie, that is so funny because the other day, I told Cory that I thought he looked like me that day. Sexy legs Broders.
I seriously laughed at loud at this picture. He looks soooo cute with his fanny pack. What an incredibly sweet little moment captured in that picture. I really cannot get over what a sweet potatoe he is!!!
I have laughed and laughed at this picture...AND I have been there with my own kids! What a precious shot. I also love those buttons - that program (The Legacy Program) was my baby, and every time I see the buttons I am so proud.
7 comments:
WOW! This one looks in better shape than any of the other 4 who walked!!....So where do I make my donation????
GG
this little guy looks JUST LIKE HIS AUNTIE B!!!!!!!!! i just can NOT get over it! what a little stud.
How cute is that?? This little stud muffin could be leader of the pack!!
This picture just made me laugh!! He is so cute! Cassie, that is so funny because the other day, I told Cory that I thought he looked like me that day. Sexy legs Broders.
I seriously laughed at loud at this picture. He looks soooo cute with his fanny pack. What an incredibly sweet little moment captured in that picture. I really cannot get over what a sweet potatoe he is!!!
This is hilarious! I'm sure that with his gentle little spirit, one day he WILL be a 3-Day walker! :)Go Brody!!
I have laughed and laughed at this picture...AND I have been there with my own kids! What a precious shot.
I also love those buttons - that program (The Legacy Program) was my baby, and every time I see the buttons I am so proud.
Post a Comment