Tuesday, May 11, 2010

*sigh* no more dust....for awhile!!!

we are finally done laying the wood flooring in two of the rooms!!!
it feels wonderful...and we LOVE it.
my poor husband will be taking a break before he starts on the rest of the house...
this job is NOT for sissies!
feels good to be back to "normal" and maybe i'll be better about blogging! maybe :-)









7 comments:

Annette said...

So, so, so pretty......
I think when your all done you both need a vacation, to ummmm California Ocean, like maybe Monterrey!!!!!! =)
I hear the warm ocean sun does wonders for a achy back, if you 2 have one!!

LOVE YOU
Hugs~
Annette

Donna said...

That's looking great! In building our house, we put not one square inch of carpet in it. You are doing the right thing by getting rid of it and replacing with beautiful wood!

Debbie said...

Oh...I am having flashbacks of my house! :) It looks so beautiful and makes everything look so much bigger too. Glad you have some of it done and can enjoy the house while you are in between rooms. At least you can see what the chaos will give you! Enjoy...

Vonda said...

It looks beautiful!!! I'm just glad I didn't try it in my house...uneven floor ect.!!!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous

Brenda said...

Beautiful!! I just know you're going to love it!

Sally said...

I LOVE it!! So beautiful, and I'm happy for you guys!! I hate carpet, and someday hope to have the rest of my rooms done. :)