" i don't want to get to the end of my life
and find that
i lived just the length of it.
i want to have lived the width of it as well."
a new day to:
make discoveries
joy in
explore
appreciate
be feisty
do something new
amaze yourself
be brave
be daring
fulfill a dream
start something new
be patient
relax
see things differently
put positive energy to
live
take flight
be passionate
let go
throw some bright colors on this "canvas" of ours
the older i get, the more i want to seize the day!


10 comments:
that quote reminds me of a book i have.... ;)
love you mama and you certainly do live in width as well as length. :)
Love and hugs
Love you
Wonderful! Thanks for words we all need to hear, Kimberly. Have a wonderful day! ((hugs))
Thanks for those words, my heart needed them. I agree with Jamie, you certainly live your life to the fullest! Hope you are still enjoying the beautiful floors :)
Hi, O came by you on a link at Sally - Whispering Hope.
I love your blog and your positive philosophy. What a lovely picture of the girl in the rain!
Love it!!!
Always good to be reminded of these life-loving words...
...here's to exploring the width of all possibilities - *clink
xoxoxo - miss you!
wonderful poem...and picture..and it is so true isn't it?
sending you love, nita
Wonderful and peaceful post!
Thanks for the Rest!!
hughugs
Hi sweet friend! I got your comment the other day.... and went to email you back and ack! I thought I had your email address, but apparently I don't! Would you mind sending me your email address so that I can send you an email back and catch you up? Thanks, sweet lady.... I have been thinking of you!
xox
VB
cadunton@yahoo.com
Post a Comment