Thursday, March 25, 2010

living

busy days....
relatives in from oregon...
wonderful days in tubac, az
for golf, shopping, eating and relaxing
and home again.
we came home through the desert and again, i am in awe of how green it is after all of our rain. i don't ever remember seeing it like this.
so yesterday, we decided to go for a ride and explore....the sights were so rewarding, but even more...the smells were amazing! that is something that you miss in the car... quite a smorgasbord and some were ones i couldn't quite identify.......which made me aware of how much we go about our day without noticing or having knowledge of what is even around us.....
more lessons to learn!


5 comments:

Vonda said...

My-o-my, there is so much to see when we take the time to look!! I remember a fun time in Tubac!

Jeanne said...

Oh thank you for all you share.
I love you
Blessings my lovely friend
Jeanne

Debbie said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time this spring. What a gorgeous picture of the motorcycle and wildflowers...just beautiful! Hope you continue to enjoy all that this season is offering...

Joni said...

So glad you are enjoying these beautiful spring days my friend. I'll be so happy for life to slow down just a wee bit so I might do the same.

Sally said...

The flowers are awesome! I'm happy for you, Kimberly. :)