cory wanted to take brody and wyatt to the Renaissance festival today
and i thought it would be great fun to go along......and was it ever!
just something about the day.....i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
this gentleman was reminding us to "rock and roll"

brody discovered these and they thought it was great fun

twig ~ one of the many wood nymphs there
lovelies for your hair
strawberry italian ices

those renaissance folk can be a bit boisterous!
the jousting competition

wyatt riding a llama
very proud of their swords and sword arm paintings

brody and mama riding a camel
it's not just the people who run the faire that dress up ~ so many join the fun!

colorful solutions for the sunshine!

their sword arm paintings
the two batmen trying to figure out what they wanted to have painted on them

just a great atmosphere of laughter with lots of jovial, fun loving folk around!thanks corky and brody and wyatt
i loved it!
8 comments:
How FUN!! I love the pictures, and those two little ones could not be any cuter!! So glad you went along and had such a great time. Laughter truly IS great medicine!! :)
That looks like such a fun day! Those are the memories that last a lifetime :) Good to see you this weekend. Glad you got the chance to just enjoy the sweetness of the day!
Looks like fun!!!! Wish I could have been there. I am so glad that Wyatt got to go and be a part of the experience. Thank you for everything! I love you.
Gorgeous pics and I love those oriental umbrellas
That looks like loads of fun to me!
HOW FUN!! My sister in law goes to one with one of her friends and they dress up, I've never been to one and all these little towns in the foot hills around here have them..hmmm, maybe a trip. What adorable little men you went with.
Hugs always~
Annette
What a lovely time! Lots of memories were made there!
Happy Saint Patricks Day to you!!
hughugs
Post a Comment