the weather has been gorgeous:
cool mornings, a little rain here and there...
and lots of sunshine!
things are looking like spring around here a bit
and it feels good!



cory got bryan a dart game for Christmasand he put it on a big piece of plywood....
well...if it gets left on nonnie's patio too long....
it gets a little makeover!
(decoupaged with places that call my name)

there is green "shag carpeting" all over our desert this year...
so much rain! it is so lovely!!!
hope you are feeling spring in your whereabouts too!
9 comments:
Amidst the showers and rainbows, spring peeks in almost daily now...sun rays stretching down saying "April's almost here." I'm loving these days as busy as they are - and boy am I looking forward to April - might have to start an official countdown soon. Love the collage background of the dartboard area and all the pictures - warms the spirit!
Love to you dear friend ~
love these pictures mom! :) you really have such a good eye for framing your photos. :)
yes....don't leave anything around mom's for too long ~ you won't recognize it the next time you see it! love it mom!!! it's so you! :)
The decoupaged background should be a great distraction from the bullseye??
Thank you for the spring awakening pictures! Sure wish it would pop out here soon!
Looks good mom! I say instead of playing darts lets play let the dart point to our next destination!!!! Love you.
I love all that you share
I love you
Love Jeanne
I am on constant SPRING watch♥
Oh my, how beautiful it is, Kimberly! We had the first day today of spring like weather, and I 'bout kilt myself working in the yard. I loved every minute!! :)
Your photos are Beautiful! I can See what all that rain has done for the area!
Happy night to you!!
hughugs
oh how i wish the sunshine of spring would shine on my shoulders! we woke up to another 3-4 inches of snow this morning...and weatherman says more on the way. darn that little groundhog!!!!!
Post a Comment