praying deep for everyone suffering in this devastation.....my heart just breaks into a million pieces and i feel so incredibly helpless. thank you for reminding me to pray :)
So, so, so very true!! When my brother left this world to go and be with our heavenly father so many people said that to me and one point I got to thinking "Your just saying that, you'll forget" but you know so many times I felt those prayers, and they brought me such comfort and still do, so I need to pray for comfort and peace to these poor people, I think about families losing loved ones and that pain they feel, I dont want them to feel the pain, I want them to feel my Gods arms wrapped around them loving them, just like I did!!
5 comments:
So very true!
That IS so very true. My heart aches for those in Haiti, Kimberly. Your dad is a wise man. And, thank you SO much for your prayers for us. (((hugs)))
praying deep for everyone suffering in this devastation.....my heart just breaks into a million pieces and i feel so incredibly helpless. thank you for reminding me to pray :)
So, so, so very true!! When my brother left this world to go and be with our heavenly father so many people said that to me and one point I got to thinking "Your just saying that, you'll forget" but you know so many times I felt those prayers, and they brought me such comfort and still do, so I need to pray for comfort and peace to these poor people, I think about families losing loved ones and that pain they feel, I dont want them to feel the pain, I want them to feel my Gods arms wrapped around them loving them, just like I did!!
I LOVE YOU~
Hugs & Love always
Annette
Our God is an amazing God...and to think He hears every prayer everywhere...
Very wise that dad of yours ~
Post a Comment