.......an unfinished journey
Awesome photo's, Kimberly! You two sure look happy, and I'm happy for you! ((hugs))
You two look adorable! Ride on!
You go guys!! Have FUN!!
what a good looking couple and the bike is awesome!!
Well my goodness! I thought with the weather we've been having...Harley was sitting in the garage getting rusty?? Who knew!
love it!! :)
You both are just the image of happiness...living life and being carefree about it - love it! May your journeys all be safe ~xoxoxo
This is awesome! That is one of my fantasies!!! You both look great on that bike and I'm wishing you many, many more miles that sail your souls!!!! You go, girl! : ))xoxoxoxVB
Love this!! I Know it was FUN!!!hughugs
You look like you were born to ride! I LOVE the gear....congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awesome photo's, Kimberly! You two sure look happy, and I'm happy for you! ((hugs))
You two look adorable! Ride on!
You go guys!! Have FUN!!
what a good looking couple and the bike is awesome!!
Well my goodness! I thought with the weather we've been having...Harley was sitting in the garage getting rusty?? Who knew!
Well my goodness! I thought with the weather we've been having...Harley was sitting in the garage getting rusty?? Who knew!
love it!! :)
You both are just the image of happiness...living life and being carefree about it - love it! May your journeys all be safe ~
xoxoxo
This is awesome! That is one of my fantasies!!! You both look great on that bike and I'm wishing you many, many more miles that sail your souls!!!! You go, girl! : ))
xoxoxox
VB
Love this!! I Know it was FUN!!!
hughugs
You look like you were born to ride! I LOVE the gear....congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment